Since 1979, HOPE Connection has provided a safe place,
with the guidance of licensed therapists, for individuals to grieve,
heal and continue a redefined life after loss.
- Support groups facilitated by licensed therapists.
- A unique two-year spousal grief group program arranged by months of mourning.
- Support groups for adults who have experienced the death of a parent.
- Support groups for parents of a child who has died by suicide.
- A network of encouragement to participants and their families in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- Feedback and validation for your grief experiences.
The name HOPE Connection truly explains the purpose and intention of our work.
HOPE connects —
To individual grievers:
- by creating a safe place
- by connecting the grief with hope in healing
- by helping them to interact with others going through similar experiences and feelings
- by learning to grow and heal in relationship to others
- by finding the willingness, courage and strength to redefine life after loss
- by learning to live life with renewed purpose
To the community:
- by offering continuing public workshops, education and resources about grief and healing
- by offering support groups to facilitate this transitional period for loved ones who are grieving
- by offering continuing education workshops and training about death, grief and healing
- by offering opportunities to work as a HOPE Connection grief support group facilitator