Since 1979, HOPE Connection, a Los Angeles Grief Support Group, has helped individuals grieve and heal.
For over 35 years, HOPE Connection has provided a safe place for individuals to grieve. The key to that longevity is that HOPE provides these services by using only licensed therapists to facilitate groups in a supportive, safe, non-judgmental setting.
Our groups are focused on specific losses:
- Adults who have experienced the death of a Spouse or Partner
- Adults who have experienced the death of a Parent
- Parents who have had a Child die of Suicide.
When you participate in a HOPE Connection grief support group, you will find the group to be:
- Caring, supportive, safe and non-judgmental.
- Led by licensed professionals who are highly trained in group process and grief.
- A structured environment, including widow/widower groups set up by months of grieving. As you go through your grief, you go through the groups.
- Committed to a two-year program and consistent attendance.
- Focused on HOPE for the future, Opportunity for new beginnings, Participation in the group process and Education about healing.
- Dedicated to the journey of healing; each member dedicated to redefining themselves after the death of their loved one.
In addition, HOPE encourages social interaction between members outside of the groups. Our former members consistently report that they form lifetime friendships with other group members.
We are a community, and we truly care about each and every member of our community.